Project Managers are responsible for the timely and satisfactory completion of multiple ongoing client projects. This includes participating in business process reviews and strategy sessions, creating documentation, Salesforce configuration, testing, and training.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong scheduling ability and use of calendars
- Strong in training and technical explanation
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- Conference leadership
- Comfortable logging time on a daily timecard
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in any subject is required
- Masters degree from an accredited university in business, accounting, finance, or economics desired
How to make your resume shine:
- Documented experience juggling multiple responsibilities
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- com certification
Apply to Cloud Creations
Complete our online application to apply to join the Cloud Creations Team!